Walk-in for 13 Resident Technician, Resident Pharmacist, Resident Staff Nurse Vacancies
Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 13 Resident Technician, Resident Pharmacists, Resident Staff Nurse Posts has been released on the official website at mcc.kerala.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Malabar Cancer Centre can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-03-22.
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Post Name||Resident Technician, Resident Pharmacist, Resident Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, GNM, Diploma. MLT, D. Pharm, B. Pharm|
Malabar Cancer Centre Post Details
Resident Technician (OT/Anesthesia): 1 Post
Resident Technician (Clinical Lab): 1 Post
Resident Staff Nurse: 4 Posts
Resident Pharmacist: 7 Posts
- Resident Technician (OT/Anesthesia): Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology/ B.Sc. (Operation Theatre/ Anesthesia technology) from a recognized Institution/University
- Resident Technician (Clinical Lab): B.Sc. MLT
- Resident Staff Nurse: D. Pharm /B. Pharm
- Resident Pharmacist: B.Sc Nursing GNM/ Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing. Valid Kerala Nursing Council Registration Certificate
- Resident Technician (OT/Anesthesia): Rs. 12000/- Per month
- Resident Technician (Clinical Lab): Rs. 12000/- Per month
- Resident Staff Nurse: Rs. 12000/- Per month
- Resident Pharmacist: Rs. 15000/- Per month
Age Limit: 30 years
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in-interview with Bio-data, Original and self-attested Copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc. on 22nd March 2022.
Notification Date: 9th March 2022
Walk-in-interview Date: 21st or 22nd March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultsHindi.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.