Download to know the course structure and assessment details
CBSE Class 10 Computer Application 2022-23 in PDF is available for download here. Check this revised syllabus to make proper study of the subject to perform well in CBSE Board Exams.
CBSE Class 10 Computer Application Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 10 Computer Application Syllabus 2022-23: CBSE Class 10 students with Computer Application as one of their subjects can download CBSE Class 10 Computer Application Revised Syllabus for the current academic session. This course is helpful in knowing the chapter wise material as well as practical work details to be prepared in the session 2022-2023. It also mentions unit-wise weightage for annual assessment.
CBSE Class 10 Computer Application (Code 165) Syllabus 2022-23 Check Below:
Distribution of points and periods
Unit 1: Networking
- Internet: World Wide Web, Web server, Web client, Web site, Web page, Web browser, blog, newsgroup, HTML, Web address, e-mail address, downloading and uploading files from a remote site. Internet Protocol: TCP/IP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, HTTPS. Remote login and file transfer protocols: SSH, SFTP, FTP, SCP, TELNET, SMTP, TCP/IP.
- Services available on the Internet: information retrieval, locating sites using search engines and locating people on the net;
- Web Services: Chat, Email, Video Conferencing, E-Learning, E-Banking, E-Shopping, E-Reservation, E-Governance, E-Group, Social Networking.
- Mobile technologies: SMS, MMS, 3G, 4G.
Unit 2: HTML
- Introduction to Web Page Designing Using HTML: Create and Save HTML Documents, Access Web Pages Using Web Browser.
- HTML Tags: html, head, title, body, (attributes: text, background, bgcolor, link, vlink, alink), br (break), hr (horizontal rule), insert comments, h1..h6 (title), p (paragraph), b (bold), i (italic), u (underline), ul (unordered list), ol (ordered list), and li (list item). Detail Lists: DL, DT and DD. Properties of ol(start, type), ul(type).
- font tags (attributes: face, size, color).
- Insert image: img (attributes: src, width, height, alt), super (super script), sub (subscript).
- HTML Forms: Textbox, Radio Button, Checkbox, Password, List, ComboBox.
- Embed audio and video in HTML page.
- Create a table using tags: table, tr, th, td, rowspan, colspan
- link: importance of linking, anchor element (attributes: href, mailto), target.
- Cascading style sheets: color, background-color, border-style, margin, height, width, outline, font(family, style, size), align, float.
Unit 3: Cyber Ethics
- Software licenses and the open source software movement.
- Intellectual property rights, plagiarism and digital property rights.
- Freedom of information and the digital divide.
- E-commerce: privacy, fraud, secure data transmission.
4. Lab Exercises
- Create static web pages.
- Use style sheets to apply the format to an HTML page (CSS).
- Embed images, audios and videos in HTML pages.
- Add tables and frames to an HTML page.
- Decorate web pages using graphical elements.
- Build a website using multiple webpages. Students can use any open source or proprietary tool.
- Work with HTML forms: text boxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, passwords, lists, combo boxes.
- Write a blog using HTML pages discussing viruses, malware, spam and antivirus
- Create a web page discussing plagiarism. List some of the reported cases of plagiarism and the resulting penalties. Explain the nature of punishment in different countries according to their IP laws.
Breakup of marks for practical:
You can download this syllabus in PDF and save it and use it as and when required:
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariResultsHindi.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultsHindi.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.