Apply Offline for 6 Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III, Driver, Ghost Vacancies
Family Court Balod Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III, Driver, Ghost Posts has been released on the official website at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Family Court Balod can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-07.
|Organization Name||Family Court Balod|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III, Driver, Ghost|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, 8th, 5th|
Family Court Balod Post Details
Stenographer: 1 Post
Assistant Grade-III: 3 Posts
Driver: 1 Post
Ghost: 1 Post
- Stenographer: Graduation examination passed from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks for unreserved and 40% marks for class.
- Assistant Grade-III: Passed graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks for unreserved and 40% marks for reserved.
- Driver: Passed 8th Class or Equivalent qualification from a recognized university/ institute.
- Ghost: Passed 5th Class or Equivalent qualification from a recognized university/ institute.
- Stenographer: Rs. 28700- 91300/- Per month
- Assistant Grade-III: Rs. 19500- 62000/- Per month
- Driver: Rs. 19500- 62000/- Per month
- Ghost: Rs. 15600- 49400/- Per month
Age Limit: 18- 30 years
Age Relaxation: 10 years for SC/ST/Women/ OBC (Chhattisgarh state)
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written tests or Interviews.
How to Apply: Candidates need to send their details through the prescribed method along with all relevant details and important Documents attached with it Offline mode as mentioned in the official notification as soon as before the last date.
Application submitted starting Date: 4th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 7th April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultsHindi.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.