Apply for 72 Non Executive Personnel Posts @ cpcl.co.in, Check Details Here
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is looking to recruit 70+ Junior Engineer Assistant (JEA) and Junior Technical Assistant (JTA). Check online application link, notification, eligibility, salary, exam date and other details.
CPCL Recruitment 2022
CPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has issued a notice regarding Junior Engineer Assistant (JEA) and Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) in employment newspaper Eligible and interested Engineers can apply online for CPCL JEA Recruitment 2022 on or before can. on April 14 https://cpcl.onlineregistrationform.org,
Both fresher and experienced can apply for this opportunity. You have to submit the application fee before 13th April 2022.
Applicants will be called for CPCL JEA Exam 2022 08 May 2022 to get selected for the post. CPCL JEA Admit Card will be uploaded on 02 May 2022.
- Start Date for CPCL JEA Application Link – 24 March 2022
- Last Date for CPCL JEA Online Application Link – 14 April 2022
- Last date for submission of online payment – 13 April 2022
- CPCL JEA Admit Card Date – 02 May 2022
- CPCL JEA Exam Date – 08 May 2022
CPCL JEA Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) – 17
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) Trainee – 16
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical) – 4
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical) Trainee – 5
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) – 4
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) Trainee – 4
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Instrumentation) – 3
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Instrumentation) Trainee – 2
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (P&U- Mechanical) Trainee – 2
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P & Euelectrical) Trainee – 1
- Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety) – 8
- Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety) Trainee – 6
CPCL JEA Salary:
- JEA Trainee – Rs. 24,000/- during the apprenticeship. On successful completion of training and found suitable for the job, they will be appointed in IDA pay scale Rs. 25,000-1,05,000 on a basic pay of Rs. 25,000/-
- JEA with Experience – Candidates will be appointed in IDA Pay Scale Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- on basic pay of Rs. 25,000/-.
CPCL JEA Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Production – 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical Engg. / Tech. or B.Sc. with Chemistry as a major subject from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 60% marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 55% in case of SC/PWBD candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Mechanical – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 55% in case of SC/PWBD candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – -3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 60% marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates and for SC/PWBD candidates In case 55%. Reserved post.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication from a recognized Institute/ University with 60% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and In case of SC/PWBD candidates against 55% reserved posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&Umechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 60% marks in case of General/OBC/EWS candidates and 55% in case of SC/PWBD candidates.
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – Matriculation plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC-Nagpur or equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized Institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- JEA Trainee – No Experience
- JEA Experienced – Minimum 2 years of experience
- Trainee – 26 Years
- Experienced – 30 Years
Selection Process for CPCT JEA Posts
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test followed by verification of certificates of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply CPCL JEA Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of CPCL – cpcl.onlineregistrationform.org.
- If you are a new user, you will need to select the post in the “Apply for Post” drop-down and provide basic personal information during the new user signup process. Further, verify your mobile number through OTP process and enter the e-mail id twice to confirm the correct e-mail id.
- Now, login using your details
- Fill personal details, educational qualification and work experience then upload photo, signature and documents
- Now the application form will be displayed in a page with “PROCEED TO SUBMIT FORM” button at the end. On clicking the “Submit Application” button “Declaration” pop up box will open. After enabling the checkbox, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process. Once the “Submit” button is clicked, the candidate will not be able to change any of the details in the submitted application.
- pay fee
- Click on the link “Application Form” in the dashboard of the candidate to download the filled application form.
- General, EWS & OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/XSM/Women Candidates – No Fee
Can fresher apply for CPCL JEA Vacancy 2022?
What is CPCL JEA Registration Last Date?
14 April 2022
What is the CPCL JEA Admit Card Date?
02 May 2022
What is CPCL JEA Exam Date?
8 May 2022
work up to one lakh and
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultsHindi.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.