Apply for 650+ Apprentice, Customer Service & Other Posts
AI Airport Service Limited has published notification for the post of Apprentice/ Handyman, Customer Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver, Ramp Service Agent, Junior Executive-Technical, Duty Manager-Terminal, Dy. Terminal Manager – Pax, Terminal Manager.
AIASL Air India Recruitment 2022
AIASL Air India Recruitment 2022AI Airport Service Limited (AIASL), formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), has invited applications for Indian Nationals (Male and Female) for the post of Apprentice/ Handyman, Customer Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver. ) applications are invited. , Ramp Service Agent, Junior Executive-Technical, Duty Manager-Terminal, Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX, Terminal Manager for ground duties on a fixed term contract basis at Kolkata International Airport in the Eastern Zone and Lucknow International Airport in the Northern Zone.
- Last date to apply for Kolkata Airport – 22 April 2022
- Last date of application for Lucknow airport – 27 April 2022
AIASL Air India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Kolkata Airport Vacancy:
- Terminal Manager – 1
- Sub. terminal manager-pax – 1
- Duty Manager-Terminal – 6
- Junior Executive-Technical – 5
- Ramp Service Agent – 12
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – 96
- Customer Agent – 206
- Handyman / Handyman – 277
Lucknow Airport Vacancy
- Customer Agent – 13
- Ramp Service Agent / Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – 15
- Handyman – 25
- Junior Executive Technical – 1
Eligibility Criteria for AIASL Air India Recruitment 2022
- Terminal Manager – Graduate from a recognized University under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 20 years experience out of which at least 08 years in managerial or supervisory capacity in handling of packs, ramps and cargo . and related work with any airline or airport operator or BCAS approved ground handler employed by any airport operator at any airport or in combination therewith.
- Sub. Terminal Manager-Pax – Graduate from a recognized University under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 18 years experience out of which at least 06 years should be in managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax, Ramp and . Cargo handling and related work with any airline or airport operator or BCAS approved ground handler employed by any airport operator at any airport or in combination therewith.
- Duty Manager Terminal – Graduate from a recognized University under 10+2+3 pattern or 10+2+2 pattern with 16 years experience out of which at least 04 years in Passenger and/or Cargo in managerial or supervisory capacity and related handling work at any airport or in conjunction with any airline or airport operator or BCAS approved ground handler appointed by any airport operator.
- Junior Executive Technical – Full time Graduate in Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University. Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License must be produced within a maximum period of 12 months or within a minimum time limit as per the prevailing rules of the State Government, from the date of induction. The incumbent will have to apply for Heavy Motor Vehicle License immediately after acceptance of the offer. No increment will be extended prior to possession of HMV license.
- Ramp Service Agent – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by State Government OR ITI with NCTVT (3 years in total) in Motor Vehicle Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter / Welder . (ITI with NCTVT – Certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational Education and Training of any State/Central Government with one year experience in case of Welder) SSC/ Equivalent examination with Hindi/ English/ Local language as one of the subject After passing. And the candidate must have original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – SSC / 10th class pass. Must have original valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for Trade Test.
- Customer Agent – Graduate from a recognized University under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA – FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA – Cargo OR Graduate from a recognized University 10+2 with 01 year + Experience in any field or combination thereof, fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/cargo handling and related works under 3 pattern.
- Apprentice / Handyman SSC / 10th class pass. Must be able to read and understand English language. Knowledge of local and Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Terminal Manager, Dy. Terminal Manager-Pax and Duty Manager-Terminal
- General – 28 Years
- OBC – 31 Years
- SC/ST – 33 Years
How to apply for AIASL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can submit the application form along with the certificates at:
For Kolkata – “HRD Department, Air India Complex, AI Airport Services Limited, New Technical Area, GS Building, Ground Floor, Kolkata: 700 052”
For Lucknow – “HRD Department, AI Airport Services Limited, 2nd Floor, GSD Building, Air India Complex, Terminal-2, IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037”.
Eligible candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue and the candidates are required to reach the said venue, on the date and time, along with the duly filled application form and copies of testimonials/certificates.
What is Air India Customer Service Salary?
What is Apprentice Salary?
What is the Air India Kolkata Airport Application Last Date?
22 April 2022
What is the last date for Air India Lucknow International Airport application?
27 April 2022
work up to one lakh and
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultsHindi.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.